Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Make Way for Baby #2

Yep that is right we are PREGNANT! I am so excited that I am bursting at the seams even tho it just does not seem real to me yet. So Josh and I decided to start trying in November of 2010 and our wish came true. I have been really anxious and on christmas I decided to take a test cause that was the earliest it would have come up positive, but it did not I was so disappointed but I figured it would take a little longer than a month. So we left for Idaho the next day and stayed there till after New Years. We came back home to Rock Springs, and I called the dentist in IF to make an appointment to have my wisdom teeth out, note they have to put me under cause I am such a chicken. Well I set the appointment and the next day I realized that I still had not got my monthly visitor which I should have a week earlier so I decided to take another test. As I anxiously awaited the results I just kept thinking to myself that there were no signs or symptoms like I had with Hunter. When I finally looked at it, the test came up negitive. I was super sad so I looked at it agin and the little pink line that I had wanted so bad just appeared. I was so nervous that the test was wrong I went and bought 2 more tests at walmart. I came home and took the tests and they came up positve. I could not be happier. The picture below is how I told Josh I had Hunter take it into him and he opened it up and just said "I Knew It". We are both extremly happy and can not wait for our new addition. I am also so excited to see Hunter as a big brother, he will be the best big brother ever. I do not go to the doctor till Feb 16 but I am thinking that I am 6 weeks along, which means I should be due around September 4, 2011. I cant wait to share my pregnancy story with everyone!

 How I told Josh the good news!!!

SOOOOOO Excited!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh and I cant wait to meet this new little niece or nephew!!!! I am guessing boy though- Your odds for a girl are slim! That would be cool though- :) you need a girl! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete