Thursday, December 9, 2010

One BIG LONG catch up post!

So i decided to just post alot of pics and and tell a little about each one of them to catch ya up on what we have been up to since i had not posted in a really long time!!!

 So i was doing laundry one day and Hunter decided to help Mommy!

 Bath Time!

 Hunter decided to climb into our basket that we keep in our entertainment center!

 Hunter and mommy this last summer!

 Stella and Jessy and her preschool graduation! I was so proud of her!!!

 My fish I caught camping!
 Joshs antelope he shot this year up by the Mesa!

 Krystal and i decided to take a pic witht he Idaho sign on a trip back to IF!

Krystal and I on our way to a Passion Party here in Rock Springs!

 Daddy and Hunter at the Zoo in IF!

 Hunter stealin daddys hat!

 Hunter with Uncle Drew right before Drews Graduation!

 So this pic has such a funny story. Tyson decided to show krystal how to set a hook while fishing well he set it and he set it very hard and his pole snapped in half, we all could not stop laughing it was one of the funniest things ever!
 Tyson lookin like a hillbilly!

 Krystal and I while we were waiting for the boys to come back to the truck from antelope hunting!

 Papa Joe with Hunter at the fair!

 At the IF Zoo with Auntie Em, Mary, Maama Graves!

 Hunter and Mommy seeing how we measure up compared to the gorillas at Hogal Zoo!

Last pic of Daddy and Hunter with dads white truck!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of Hunter in the dryer!! He cracks me up! Love the air guitar pic too of tyson and Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know those to are such dorks i wish you could have seen them last night they wouldnt let us take any pics josh dressed up like a girl in all my cloths including my bra lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete