Thursday, June 18, 2009

~!hOgLe ZoO~!


So Stella a.k.a Quincee, Hunter, Chad, Aunt B, and I all went to Hogle Zoo on June 12! We all had so much fun and saw so many animals like the Giraffes, Tiger, Bears, Rinos, Elephants, and so so many more! When we went by the Tiger he was pacing back and forth and growling really really loudly, I dont think I would want to run into one of those guys out in the wild! We also went to a bird show which by the way is AWESOME as Stella would put it! I definitly recommend going if you ever get the chance. There was also an elephant show which we got to attend not as entertaining as the bird show but very informative, like did you know that an Elephant is pregnant for 22 months, betch ya didn't! I think that if i was pregnant for that long Hunter would be an only child! We also rode the train as you can see in the pictures above! We had so much fun! All i can say is I LOVE THE ZOO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment